Affirmations can be used for many things but one thing that I personally do is say positive affirmations in the morning to help with kick starting my day right. You would be amazed as to how saying affirmations in the morning can give you the energy you need, help you with focusing at work, help you with being able to concentrate on your studies and can even help you with your relationships at work or at school.
Meditation is a wonderful way to help with getting rid of negative energy but if you say affirmations on top of doing meditation then you will be surprised as to how much it will help you out. If you find yourself having a rough week, or maybe things might not be going as planned then revert those energies by saying affirmations and doing meditation.
If you are in a hurry and might not have time to do meditation then saying affirmations is just a must. You can say positive affirmations in less than a minute and almost right away start feeling the changes.
Here are 10 Positive Affirmations To Help You Start Your Day Right:
1. “This is going to be the best day of my life!” – When did you feel like the day you have could end up being the best day of your life? Say it out loud and believe it! Every day could can be the best day ever.
2. “I am happy today and tonight.” – No matter how you feel at the moment, know that you will be happy all day. See yourself being happy.
3. “I am full of energy today and won’t be tired at work or school.” – See yourself able to do things without falling asleep and see yourself naturally full of energy.
4. “I am successful in all of the things that I do today.” – No matter what you do, you will be successful.
5. “I am very grateful for today.” – Always give thanks for the day no matter what might be going on.
6. “I enter today with an attitude of appreciation.”
7. “Today my world is changing for the better. I am opening my awareness to my shifting reality.”
8. “Today I will be surprised in a pleasant way.”
9. “Today, I will allow my intuition to help with guiding my actions and today, I will be guided towards my highest good.”
10. “I enter today with having a calm presence and an open mind.”
One way affirmations gain power is with repetition. The more you say the affirmations then the chances become higher for them to have a great impact with your life. You just don’t say them one time and forget about them. Say them daily and your life will start to change for the better.