There are times when we all need to have some good luck happening in our lives. You can create spells of good luck and fortune to help you with having that magical day.
A word of caution with using these spells of good luck: the world has a balance of both good and also of bad luck. If you use a spell to move the good luck to either yourself or to focus it on something else then you are removing the luck from some other place. It’s usually unknown as to where you are removing it from and only spell casters that are experienced can control the good luck and know exactly where it’s coming from. If you are not experienced in this area then ask someone else to help you with this spell that will know where the good luck is coming from and to ensure that it’s done right.
Disclaimer: Always try your best to use common sense whenever you are following spells. Never swallow anything that might not appear to be safe. It’s also recommended that you be at least 18 years of age or older to do these spells.
3 Wiccan Spells For Good Luck
Spell One: A Good Luck Spell:
If you would like to perform this spell you must first have a four leaf clover and a Ziploc bag. If you cannot find a four leaf clover try to picture one in your mind.
1. Take the four leaf clover and the clover in your right hand.
2. Start thinking about positive things and only think about good luck.
3. Repeat this 7 times: “7 is a number that is magical, 4 is a number for luck, please help me with the things that I need and help me not to fail at them but help me to succeed.”
4. In the next 7 hours you will need the four leaf clover laminated or you can place it in a Ziploc bag to help with protecting it.
The rhyme might not be that great but it does work.
Spell Two: Bring Luck Back Into Your Life with this Gratitude Luck Spell:
You will need: a full moon, a green candle, lighter, gratitude and some sort of table.
1. When the moon is full then take the items that you need and put them on your table.
2. Place your green candle on top of the table and then next light it.
3. After you light the green candle start chanting this:
“Powers of the moon, hear my cry, with just a bit of gratitude into my life, let the gratitude shine with an abundance of luck and all of the great things that are divine, hear me, So shall it be!”
5. When you wake up the next day be grateful and say thank you as the spell starts taking place.
Spell Three: A Good Day Spell
It’s recommended that you do this between the hours of 5 – 11 am in the morning.
Think positive about the day. Picture good luck happening and say this:
“Gods and Goddess of this day, help me with having a great day, ward off any spirits that might be of evil and bring me harm and only bring spirits of peace to me today. Let this day be lucky for me. So mote it be.”
Whenever you’re doing a spell always remain positive and know that it can happen. Self-doubt can cause the spell to go bad so always think positive.